Wednesday, August 30, 2017

Northside Brass Quintet Cocktail Hour Music

Jazz/Motown/Popular/Second Line Music

  • Ain't Misbehavin
  • Autumn Leaves
  • Baby, its cold Outside
  • Basin Street Blues***
  • Beyond the Sea
  • Bugle Call Rag
  • Cant take my Eyes off You
  • Cheek to Cheek
  • C'est Magnifique
  • The Charleston
  • Come Fly with Me
  • Danny Boy
  • Don't get around much anymore
  • Fly me to the Moon
  • French Quarter Snapshots
  • Georgia on my Mind
  • Girl from Ipanema
  • How Sweet it is***
  • In a Sentimental Mood
  • I Get a Kick out of you
  • Its not Unusual
  • I've got you under My Skin
  • I've got the World on a String
  • Just a Closer Walk with Thee***
  • Lady is a Tramp
  • Look of Love (Dusty Springfield)
  • Livery Stable Blues
  • Moonlight Serenade
  • Mood Indigo
  • In a Sentimental Mood
  • Maxwell Silver Hammer
  • My Funny Valentine
  • My Way
  • On the Sunny Side of the Street
  • Over the Rainbow
  • Original Dixieland One Step
  • Royal Garden Blues
  • Prelude to a Kiss
  • Sophisticated Lady
  • Sensation Rag
  • St. James Infirmary
  • Sugar Blues
  • Stella
  • Summertime
  • Sunny 
  • Tin Roof Blues***
  • What a Wonderful World
  • West End Blues***
  • When the Saints go Marching in***
  • What I did for Love
  • When I Fall in Love
  • Wink and a Smile
  • Witchcraft
  • You Make me feel so Young

***Second Line Options

No comments:

Post a Comment